Location: Flirt FM/College Campus Radio Limited, Galway City, Ireland
Hours: 15 hrs p/w
Hours: €10 p/h
Duties would include;
- Compilation and maintaining of necessary station records and reports.
- Assisting in promotion of the station on campus, and in general locality.
- Filing electronic music, interviews, etc.
- Maintaining recording and broadcasting system.
- Performing occasional on-air duties.
- Developing the programme schedule in conjunction with the manager and news editor.
- Producing and editing shorts, and promos as required.
- Setting up and operating radio production equipment.
- Setting up of live ‘on location’ equipment, if necessary.
- Supervising staff: assisting, resolving problems.
- General maintenance & upkeep of premises.
- Maintenance of online content in conjunction with the manager.
- Performing other related duties as required.
This position is best suited, but not limited to, someone that already has knowledge of the schedule and station’s operations.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.