This role is part funded by Pobal through the Community Services
Programme and candidate must meet criteria.
* Managing all administrative aspects, including financial management of Pobal CSP Programme and all other funding sources.
* Must have experience with Sage Accounts.
* Duties include Bookkeeping for all cheque accounts using Sage Accounts package
and Thesaurus payroll Issuing and recording of Sales invoices
* Filing purchase invoices and preparing cheque payments.
* Monthly Bank reconciliation’s for all bank accounts.
* Preparation of VAT returns, monthly PRSI/PAYE returns.
* Recording all expenditure items and income sources with appropriate documentation.
* Maintenance of petty cash system.
* Weekly and monthly payroll and maintenance of salaries/wages payment records.
* To chase up unpaid invoices.
* To ensure that ACR Financial Procedures are followed at all times.
* To assist Manager with preparation of annual budgets, cash flow
projections and financial reports by keeping accurate records.
* Other duties as required.
Experience Required. Must have at least 1 year experience working in a similar role and have experience in using Sage Accounts Package.
Apply by email only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications. February 2 2018 @ 5pm