Location: 92.5 Phoenix FM, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland
92.5 Phoenix FM are hiring a Production Coordinator to lead all production operations of the station and on-air sound as required.
92.5 Phoenix FM is one of twenty-one not for profit Community Radio Stations in Ireland. Its programming is based on community access and participation, reflecting the interests of its Dublin 15 listenership. We are a registered charity (no.20205765) based in the Blanchardstown Town Centre.
- We are seeking a Production Coordinator
The role of the Production Coordinator is to lead all production operations of the station and on-air sound as required. The Production Coordinator reports to the Station Manager.
Key Responsibilities of post
- Oversee all on air production including advertisement and promotional material.
- Assist with Sound & Vision projects in a production capacity
- Ensure the station remains on air/online at all scheduled times;
- Ensure a high standard of audio output for the station
- Coordinate broadcast schedule and podcast uploads;
- Edit programmes that are recorded remotely;
- Provide technical support and overseeing of outside broadcasts;
- Provided technical assistance and sound desk training to volunteers;
- Maintain the broadcast archive and logging system
Essentials skills required for this post
- A proven in-depth knowledge of computers and networks usage and maintenance
- An excellent knowledge of sound and studio equipment
- A strong working knowledge of radio production and techniques
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills including ability to deal with a wide range of needs
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own work to meet agreed objective
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Show capacity to work to tight deadlines
- A pro-active personality with a can-do attitude
- Self-awareness with strong interpersonal and communication skills
Requests for further information by email only to – ma*****@ph*******.ie
Application for this post is via an up-to-date CV and a cover letter describing your interest and motivation in applying for this post
Closing date is Monday 12th September at 5.00pm
Interviews will be held Friday 16th September 2022
This post is aPobal Community Service Programme supported post.
Please Note ; Applicants for this position must currently fall into one of the following categories: Unemployed persons in receipt of jobseekers’ benefit, jobseekers’ assistance or one parent family payment, Persons in receipt of disability allowance (or other disability benefit), invalidity pension or blind persons pension, Travellers in receipt of jobseekers’ benefit or jobseekers’ assistance or one parent family benefit, Stabilised and recovering drug misusers, People employed from Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes are deemed eligible.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.