Location: Community Radio Castlebar, Thomas St, Gorteendrunagh, Castlebar, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Applications are invited for the position of Station Manager at Community Radio Castlebar
Reporting to the chairperson and Board of Directors, applicants for the post should have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience of community or local broadcasting.
- Experience and knowledge of financial and administrative structures to ensure the efficient operation of the station.
- Good human resources and management skills to lead and motivate a team of core staff and community volunteers.
- The capacity to develop revenue generating resources in order to fund the activity of the station.
- Good communication skills to engage with the local community in order to maximise the benefits of the radio service.
- Ability to manage and control the general operations and broadcasting output of the station.
- Good knowledge of IT including basic packages such as word excel, and database: also, station play out systems and digital audio editing software.
- Knowledge of relevant statutory legislation governing the operation of the service under the broadcasting act.
*This post is supported by POBAL and is subject to continuing funding.
Letters of application together with CV should be forwarded by email to: ch********@gm***.com Chairperson at CRCFM Thomas St, Castlebar, Co Mayo.
Applications should be received NO LATER THAN 5pm Monday 16th January 2023
Short listing may apply
This position is funded through Pobal and the Department of Community and Rural Development and subject to funding continuation.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.