Location: Dundalk FM, Park Street, Dundalk, County Louth, Ireland A91 HH29
Dundalk FM are hiring a full time Community Radio Producer
The main duties and responsibilities are to:
- Provide broadcast training and facilitate Community and Voluntary Groups and volunteer presenters to create radio shows.
- Produce, present and edit programming according to the weekly schedule.
- Script, record and edit news and adverts to a professional standard.
- Assist at outside broadcasts, promotions, roadshows and record these events as required.
- Administer studio and equipment bookings.
A background in training, audio production, an understanding of social benefits and knowledge of current affairs and sports is desirable. At least a QQI Level 6 training qualification is preferred.
The normal hours of duty are Monday to Friday, 7.45 am to 4.15 pm (3.15 pm on Friday) with a 30-minute break each day. The nature of the job may involve up to one evening per week to facilitate Community Group meeting times.
Application for this position is via an up-to-date CV and a cover letter describing your interest and motivation in applying for this post.
To apply for this position, please send a Cover Letter and CV to:
HR, Dundalk FM, Partnership Court, Park Street, Dundalk, A91 HH29 or apply by email to **@du*******.com.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 19th October 2022 at 5.00 pm.
Interviews will be held on Monday 24th October 2022.
This is a Pobal Community Services Programme supported post.
Dundalk Media Centre Company Limited by Guarantee trading as Dundalk FM is supported by the Department of Rural and Community Development and Pobal through the Community Services Programme.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.