To increase the overall development of Claremorris Community Radio by increasing total revenues acquired by the station.
Key Responsibilities of the post
- Researching, identifying, sourcing and applying for funding from State agencies, local authorities, European and Irish grants etc. especially applications for commissioned programming.
- Explore and develop new advertising and sponsorship opportunities. Liaise with existing customers, with groups in conjunction with station staff and members.
- Organise and attend fundraisers, promotions and events.
Marketing and Public Relations:
- Plan, develop and implement Marketing and PR strategies.
- Writing and distributing press releases and devising photo opportunities.
- Maintain social media platforms (Twitter, FB) engaging with social media users.
- Develop contacts and liaise with businesses and community organisations.
- Fostering community relations through organising and attending events such as open days.
- Encourage the recruitment of radio volunteers.
- Help create promotional material, coordinate the fundraising Committee and liaise with the Finance and Budget and S&V committee.
- Exploit our Outside Broadcasting potential with regard to Traded Income and own-brand awareness.
- Undertake to work the non-social hours involved using ‘time-in-lieu’.
- Assist in the effective operation of the station.
- Report to, liaise with and accept direction from Station Manager.
- Observe the conditions of your contract.
While all members of staff have individual job descriptions they are required to collaborate with all other staff. S/he may be expected to work in different locations and to undertake other duties from time to time including occasional weekend work.
Essentials skills required for this post
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise own work to meet agreed objectives
- Ability build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent research and organisational skills
- Applications (with CV) should be sent to:
Station Manager, Claremorris Community Radio CLG, Chapel Court, Chapel Lane, Claremorris, Co. Mayo. F12 D535. Or by email to: email@example.com
Closing date is the 10/03/2020.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.