Hours: €10 per hour
18 month contract, 6 month probation. Location – Flirt FM, Áras na MacLéinn, NUI Galway. Starting early July 2017.
Role and responsibilities
- Assist with volunteer training at key intake periods.
- Assist new volunteers with recording and basic questions.
- Assist with work placements – particularly second level students.
- Organise training events – from 1 hour sessions to multi-week accredited (multi-week training would be paid extra per hour from course fees).
- Organise one outside event each week (outside broadcasts to volunteer events).
- Liaise with campus and city organisations.
- Make new connections with campus and city organisations.
- Assist with promoting the station in the community and raising visibility.
- Supervise the studio to allow community access.
Full information available on flirtfm.ie
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.