Location: RosFM 94.6 Community Radio, Ardsallagh More, Roscommon, Ireland
Administration & Accounts
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative in their approach and committed to providing a quality service meeting the needs and priorities of the people we support.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of office administration including bookkeeping, financial returns, payroll and computerised accounts
- Experience of Sage desirable
- Experience in the operation of a cheque payment book, cashbook, purchases book, petty cash system, debtors and creditors and general ledgers, participants payroll, bank account and tax/prsi and vat returns
- Ensure payment of employees wages
- Experience of budgeting and financial record keeping
- Experience of preparing financial reports
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- The Administrator will be responsible for preparing the centre returns and complying with funder procedures including payroll, public procurement and the Purchase Order system.
- Maintain all records as required by POBAL, BAI and ROS FM
Compliance with the funder’s requirements regarding eligibility of individuals to hold a CSP supported post is set out in the job description, which is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Descriptions for this post
Please email email@example.com for full Job Description for each role before submitting application
How to Apply: please submit a letter of application detailing how you meet the requirements along with your full CV clearly stating which position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: FAO Tom, ROS FM, Athlone Rd, Roscommon.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5 pm, Wednesday 7th July 2021
All roles are subject to funding continuation.
- Short listing will apply; Interviews will take place on 9th July (subject to change).
- A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
- ROS FM Community Radio Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Satisfactory references and Garda vetting will be required.
- Fixed term contract to December 2021 with possible extension
This position will be based in the ROS FM – a Community Services Programme based in Roscommon Town.
ROS FM are contract hosts on behalf of Pobal and funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.