Location: 92.5 Phoenix FM, Blanchardstown, Dublin, Ireland
Purpose of the role: The Broadcast Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all broadcast material with particular emphasis on the scheduling and content of existing and new programmes and for providing support and feedback to programme makers. The Broadcast Coordinator will also coordinate programmes Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee existing and new station programming.
- Support programme makers from within the volunteer body by providing guidelines in preparation and production of broadcast material in line with the station’s policy and production agreement with the BAI.
- Provide training, instruction and guidance on broadcasting skills and techniques to broadcasters.
- Provide feedback to programme makers as directed and in conjunction with the Station Manager.
- Supervise the production of daily community news bulletins.
- Inform the Technical Coordinator on all broadcast requirements, changes in schedule, crew and technical requirements.
- Represent the Manager at PTVT sub-committee meetings.
- Prepare a monthly report for the Programming, Technical and Volunteer Training (PTVT) sub-committee.
- Present programme proposals to the PTVT sub-committee with recommendations to ensure projects are in line with the programming contract.
- Provide regular progress reports to the Station Manager.
Devise production schedules for Sound & Vision projects.
Assist volunteers to complete Sound & Vision projects where necessary.
Ensure station broadcast standards are met and deadlines are met.
Contribute to the promotion of 92.5 Phoenix FM through engaging with stakeholders and representing the station as identified with the Station Manager.
Contribute to the development of 92.5 Phoenix FM.
The Broadcast and Programme Coordinator should at all times, operate to the highest professional, ethical and performance standards. This includes adapting effortlessly to changing circumstances in 92.5 Phoenix FM and undertaking, surrendering or realigning any responsibility, within reason, the Station Manager requires.
Key Performance Indicators:
Consistent production of good quality broadcast material/a high level of success with Sound & Vision projects in line with deadlines and station policy/ Increased capability in programme making with people from within the volunteer body.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.