Radio Presenter, Community/News Producer-Presenter (CLOSED)
LifeFM is a fully licenced Christian Community radio station broadcasting to Cork City and environs on 93.1Mhz FM. We broadcast 24/7, 365 days a year. LifeFM started broadcasting in 2008, we are looking for a TEMPORARY full time (39hr/week), Community/News Producer-Presenter.
Some of the tasks will include the following.
– Oversee production and presentation of Community/News bulletins and programmes in relation to community information.
– Develop sponsored community notice slots such as a Community Diary, a Job Line, and an Events Guide.
– Liaise with local clubs, schools, Garda, community groups and volunteers to obtain news.
– Develop radio volunteers in suburban areas and satellite towns to feed into the Community news programmes and main news bulletins.
– Training and Mentoring volunteers.
– Oversee the recording and editing of community links from different city and suburban areas and towns
Applications by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org. before Friday 26th of June. Please include a voice sample with your application.
Please Note: For this particular position, the person must currently fall into one of the following categories: Unemployed persons in receipt of Jobseekers’ Benefit, Jobseekers’ Assistance or One Parent Family Payment, Persons in receipt of disability allowance (or other disability benefit), invalidity pension or blind persons pension, Travellers in receipt of Jobseekers’ Benefit or Jobseekers’ Assistance or one parent family benefit, Stabilised and recovering drug misusers, ex-prisoners. People employed from Community Employment (CE) and Job Initiatives (JI) schemes are deemed eligible.
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.