RCB (Raidio Corca Baiscinn) invites applicants for the position of Part Time Training & Outreach Coordinator.
This position is funded under the Pobal Community Services Programme.
- Liaise and build partnerships with local community groups, schools and local charities
- Assist with promoting the station in the community and raising visibility.
- Contribute to planning and organising community-focused Station activities
- Act as an ambassador of the station to all members and groups within the community
- Develop and implement programmes to recruit, induct, train and allocate volunteers
- Empowering, developing and motivating volunteers
- Maintain and coordinate volunteer involvement and databases
- Assist new volunteers with recording and basic questions.
- Assist with work placements
- Circulate relevant information about volunteer opportunities to the wider community.
- Provide volunteer training in both group and individual training sessions
- Prepare a comprehensive annual training plan, in conjunction with the manager and other staff members – to include: Induction, QQI training and expanding training opportunities
- Facilitate the carrying out of internal and external evaluations
Skills & Qualities
- Train the Trainer Qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Candidates must have experience in an organisational role;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creativity & idea generation
- A good team worker
- Aware of the workings of community/voluntary sector
Please send CV and cover letter for the attention of Station Manager, Sorcha Daly to email@example.com by 10th of May 2019Share
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.