Location: Raidio Corca Baiscinn, Circular Road, Dough, Kilkee, County Clare, Ireland
RCB (Raidio Corca Baiscinn) invites applicants for the position of Part Time Training & Outreach Coordinator.
This position is funded under the Pobal Community Services Programme.
• Liaise and build partnerships with local community groups, schools and local charities
• Assist with promoting the station in the community and raising visibility.
• Contribute to planning and organising community-focused Station activities
• Act as an ambassador of the station to all members and groups within the community
• Develop and implement programmes to recruit, induct, train and allocate volunteers
• Empowering, developing and motivating volunteers
• Maintain and coordinate volunteer involvement and databases
• Assist new volunteers with recording and basic questions.
• Assist with work placements
• Circulate relevant information about volunteer opportunities to the wider community
• Provide volunteer training in both group and individual training sessions
• Prepare a comprehensive annual training plan, in conjunction with the manager and other staff members – to include: Induction, QQI training and expanding training opportunities
• Facilitate the carrying out of internal and external evaluations
Skills & Qualities
Train the Trainer Qualification
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Candidates must have experience in an organisational role;
Excellent interpersonal skills
Creativity & idea generation
A good team worker
Aware of the workings of community/voluntary sector
Please send CV and cover letter for the attention of Station Manager, Sorcha Daly to Sadhbh@rcb.ie by Monday 05th March 2018
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.