Location: RosFM 94.6 Community Radio, Ardsallagh More, Roscommon, Ireland
Radio Producer/Technical Assistant
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, flexible, innovative in their approach and committed to providing a quality service meeting the needs and priorities of the people we support.
- Experience in radio broadcasting, including the use of live studio equipment, software and outside broadcasting unit
- Experience in the use of audio editing software (e.g. Cool Edit)
- Experience in the technical aspects of Outside Broadcasting
- Excellent communication skills, including:
- Fluent written & spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal & interviewing skills
- Very good I.T. skills, including word processing, internet research, social media etc.
- Candidates should be content to work under their own initiative to execute the key duties of the position, in an independent manner
- Candidates should be flexible, and able to work to a dead-line
- A full clean driving licence with access to own transport at all times during the working week is essential
Compliance with the funder’s requirements regarding eligibility of individuals to hold a CSP supported post is set out in the job description, which is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Descriptions for each post
Please email email@example.com for full Job Description for this role before submitting application
How to Apply: please submit a letter of application detailing how you meet the requirements along with your full CV clearly stating which position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: FAO Tom, ROS FM, Athlone Rd, Roscommon.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5 pm, Wednesday 7th July 2021
All roles are subject to funding continuation.
- Short listing will apply; Interviews will take place on 9th July (subject to change).
- A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
- ROS FM Community Radio Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Satisfactory references and Garda vetting will be required.
- Fixed term contract to December 2021 with possible extension
This position will be based in the ROS FM – a Community Services Programme based in Roscommon Town.
ROS FM are contract hosts on behalf of Pobal and funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.