Location: RosFM 94.6 Community Radio, Ardsallagh More, Roscommon, Ireland
Ros FM is a community radio station in Roscommon town, which has been on air since 2005. It broadcasts to the town and rural communities within a 10-mile radius of Roscommon Town, an area with a population of approx. 20,000 people. Its Mission statement is to provide a community radio station which promotes equality of access and opportunity to the community it serves, especially disadvantaged communities. Since its inception through the Equal Programme, the radio station has a strong focus on supporting people with disabilities. This ethos is maintained in the current broadcasting contract with BAI, aiming to “project an image of professionalism amongst people with disabilities in the community.”
Manager – Responsible for the delivery of the ROS FM Community Services Programme
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the operations of a radio station including programming, administration and commercial activities
- Experience within a disability related field and or related life experience
- Budget and financial management
- Project management
- Dynamic interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to network, liaise and
- negotiate with other local groups and agencies and to form positive working relationships with local community group committees and funders
- Excellent IT & Social Media Skills
- A full clean driving licence with access to own transport at all times during the working week is essential
- Experience of working in the area of Community Development & Social Enterprise desirable
Compliance with the funder’s requirements regarding eligibility of individuals to hold a CSP supported post is set out in the job description, which is available from firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Descriptions for post
Please email email@example.com for full Job Description for this role before submitting application
How to Apply: please submit a letter of application detailing how you meet the requirements along with your full CV clearly stating which position you are applying for, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to: FAO Tom, ROS FM, Athlone Rd, Roscommon.-
Closing date for receipt of applications is 5 pm, Wednesday 7th July 2021
This role is subject to funding continuation.
- Short listing will apply; Interviews will take place on 9th July (subject to change).
- A panel may be formed from which future vacancies may be filled.
- ROS FM Community Radio Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- Satisfactory references and Garda vetting will be required.
- Fixed term contract to December 2021 with possible extension
This position will be based in the ROS FM – a Community Services Programme based in Roscommon Town.
ROS FM are contract hosts on behalf of Pobal and funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development
Full Description: Click here for more information
Contact: Click here to send a message.